Tuesday, November 29, 2005

Somebody actually read my blog

For a few days there, I thought that the only people reading my blog were vehament critics of Kiyosaki. But, alas, there are people out there who, like me, are trying to manage their money right and retire early. I got my first positive comment and link to the blog from Conservative Conservationist today.

Check out Conservative Conservationist's blog Financial Freedom For All. I particularly liked his posting about setting goals which opened with this quote: "If you do not know where you are going, every road will get you nowhere." That's exactly the kind of thinking that will get you places in life. Like to retirement before middle age.

He's trying to get to retirement in 10 years, i'm trying to do it in 7. I'd be happy to meet his goal, but I think i'm going to stick to mine. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on him to see how it goes.

No comments: