Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Free $5 and a cool new payment system - Textpayme.com

I just read over at wired that somebody has created a payment system that uses text messages to send money - much like what paypal should be doing. The service is currently only available via SMS messaging, but I would be shocked if they don't offer a paypal esque system in the future.

If you sign up now, you get a free $5 signup bonus. Check it out here.

Full disclosure, if 36 people sign up using that link by the end of february, I get an xbox 360. I'm not much of a gamer, but I do like xbox 360s. So, help a guy out - sign up with that link.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of the devil, i just logged on to my paypal account and guess what? They now offer the option send money via text messages.

Anonymous said...

Paypal recently announced a similar service, but TextPayMe has been around longer.