Thursday, December 17, 2009

Free AudioBooks on Investing!

I just found out that I can download tons of investing books from my local library's website - from home.

I love audio books because I can listen to them with little effort when I'm doing otherwise mundane things - standing in line at the airport, waiting in a doctors office, riding the bus in the morning, diving, working in the yard.

Sure, you could read in many of those cases, but not all of them. And, I can listen a lot faster than I can read. It just takes less effort to listen than to read - perhaps I have dislexia, perhaps I have bad eyesight, or perhaps it is just more effort to read than to listen. For whatever reason I can get through ideas faster when spoken than when I have to do the optical processing myself.

Finding the link to download the audio books can be a bit of a task, but if you call they're usually quite helpful.

No comments: