I still can't sleep, so what more will I be talking about. In addition to talking about making financial decisions, I love to make excel models, and so I will be posting a number of these which I have used to make decisions in my own personal finances. If you have any other topics you would like discussed, please feel free to email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The goal: how much do I need to retire at 30?
- Updates: each month i will update you with my progress towards financial independence.
- Assupmtions and rational ground rules.
- Resources - where to get more information, how to stay up to date.
- The Me Inc. Theory of personal finance.
- Buy Quicken.
- Build a budget - it's easier than you think.
- Don't spend cash.
- Setting up a ROTH IRA.
- The Economics of Retirement savigns and IRA contributions - will post excel file.
- Student Loans - consolitation
- Student Loans - which repayment option should you choose - will post excel file.
- Loser gets attention - strategy for getting the most out of your long term investments.
- Buy an older car.
- Who am I?
- College for our children - man that's going to cost a lot.
- Podcasts I like
Topics I am going to cover:
- Planning for retirement
- Taxes & Government Incentives
- Cars & Insurance
- Housing - renting, buying, etc.