Monday, December 05, 2005

December 2005 Update - ($13,728 +n/a)

Here we go, first public update of my personal financial situation. There are no changes to discuss since this is the baseline period.
















My net worth is either $13,728 or -11,771 depending on if my stock in Company 1 is valued at face value or worthless. Preffered stock consists of money that I have contributed to the company as well as deffered salary for the work I have done. I also own a number of shares of the common stock, but still don't feel confortable giving them a value at this point.

As you can see from my credit card debt and student loans, I am about typical in terms of debt load for a recent college graduate.

Credit Card balance is largely because I have been working for a deffered salary for the past 6 months.

I have borrowed the formatting style of MM at PFblog.com. Thanks for creating such an easy to read display.

No comments: